[VAL] 61 window cranks(was eyebrow sealing)

The window operators can be replaced with a replacement vent operator
sold at camping world.
The part number is 807CK made by window component mfg.   These are
usually on one of the hanging racks in the CW stores.  A temporary (4
years in my case) replacement for the spring loaded nylon insert in
the window frame can be made by putting a tie wrap through the  hole
in the window operator and making about a  1 inch loop.   Squeeze the
loop and put it in the window track and it will expand and stay there.

Rick Davis
61 Tradewind
plus a few others