Re: [VAL] light bults

Dr. J.,
Yesterday began at 60 and went to a hot 76. Brrr, I thought about
complaining at this mornings 37 with a high projected to be in the low 50's
for our wait-a-minute weird daily weather. But then I saw the conditions in
Chicago, Wisconsin, Iowa, Denver, etc. and know I have nothing to complain
about. Oh my gosh! 70% chance of rain tonight. Yuk, cold and wet is coming.

I feel so bad and concerned for you folks having to deal with such seemingly
unbearable harshness. I so hope no one is having to cope with such
conditions in a beloved trailer. I so hope everyone is safe and able to stay
warm. I just can't imagine dealing with such cold.

No way any fluorescent would start up at such cold temps. 1500 watts of heat
out of 15 incandescent bulbs sounds cozy this morning. Think I will go plug
in my truck. I love my truck and want it to be warm and fuzzy. The Bassett
Snuffy is wining. I know he's not cold, just seeing the kitchen light and
wants to come in and be spoiled. Too bad cause I'm not over him chewing off
the valve stem on the trailer.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX