Re: [VAL] Eyebrow sealing

Hunter,

The Liner has the early Hehr windows.  The glass is held in with clips,
for lack of a better word, fastened with bolts and pal nuts.  RJ Dial
has pictures of how he rebuilt his on the 1957 Flying Cloud.  I have the
same windows, but with a different opener.  His pictures are here:
http://www.vintageairstream.com/floyd/restoration/windows.html

You need to find out the type of window and then look for a
replacement.  I see them on ebay from time to time, just never the size
I need.

Colin can help you determine exactly what you need, since he has two
Vagabonds.

Bill