RE: [VAL] Old/New Member with Vintage <mumble>

Hunter,
Not sure what was going on earlier, but this time it worked.  Nice looking
interior.  You may want to consider keeping the wood original rather than
laminating.  I used a citris stripper some years ago on my '60 airstream.
Did a great job of taking off the old sealer but retaining most of the
stain.  I used a little stain to match the grain where the wood had worn and
re-sealed with a poly.  Looked very good and original.  Don't have a clue
what the stripper was, but it was available at the normal building material
places and had no fumes and was not flammable.
Good luck
Pete