[VAL] first timer

Hello everyone,

  Well my dream has come true. I picked up a '56 Caravanner a few months
back. I am having someone redo the flooring. In May, I will begin the full
restoration. So, I thought I'd join this list to share the adventure. I am
30 year guy with a dream that my father and I have shared for many years. We
are going to spend the whole summer working on it at his cabin in Michigan.
I'm not sure if I am excited to do the restoration or spend the time with
him. Either way, it is going to be a blast!!!

-Charlie

BTW, I've also joined Hunter Hampton's list, so you might be receiving this
email twice.