[VAL] Re: truck to trailer connections for a 1970 sovereign

> truck to trailer connections for a 1970 sovereign

I my experience AND I'VE DONE MANY OF THESE!,,,

The colors marked on the plugs should be as they say unless someone switched
something at the fuse box.

Then its trial and error.

I've made the corrections at the truck in the past but regreted it when I got
the next trailer cause it was all wrong!

The proccess is easier with two people for the obviouse reasons.

A 1970 probably has the removable ambilical cord so making the corrections at
the trailer end and MARKING it as such will help make the task a little
easier.

Cheers and godd luck!

Alan in Mesa AZ
79 rear bed international