Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #667

I do not know when Airstream switched over to the "standard" wiring, but I
would highly suggest that you change over to the standard. That way you can
tow just about any trailer and know that the wiring will be correct. An
added benefit is that you can get the 4 wire adapter so U-Hauls and other
trailers using a 4 wire system will work as well.

Here is a link that shows the standard wiring for both the trailer and tow
vehicle plugs. http://www.marksrv.com/wiring.htm

Scott
1960 Overlander