Re: [VAL] Zip Dee awning.

    Bob,

    I'm sending off one more image that you might find helpful.  Zip Dee
makes two types of lower arm brackets, a sort of triangular one for
attachment to a vertical rib and the horizontal ones I ordered and used at
the beltline.  This illustration from their web site might also be of use to
you in the future. http://www.zipdeeinc.com/diagram_contour89.htm  I used a
pair of their part #5 & a pair of their #11B, not the standard #11A for my
modification.

    Good luck,

    Glyn