[VAL] OT Projector Help

I have seen posts here by 3 or 4 people who might have experience with
electro-mechanical devices. My slide projector is balky about advancing
and I was hoping someone might contact me off list with suggestions. I
need my projector for presentations and think scanning in the slides and
buying a laptop (and projector) would be more costly than staying with
slides.

Kodak Carousel 4400 will not advance buzzes when forward or rev button
pressed. Sometimes it will run through 30-40 slides then refuse more.
Once I get the driver for the 'tamper proof' screws I should be able to
look closer inside.

Bob
SW Florida USA
1060 Tradewind