Re: [VAL] [A/S] Wally Byam Holiday on Ebay!

Jo Ann -- sounds like a good deal for the right interested party -- maybe you
could trade him directly for the trailer!

That little Holiday really is great, I like the door & window eyebrows.  I'm
wondering why they have it dated at 1954 -- is that accurate?  Seems like
Airstreams were in pretty widespread production by that time, why would he be
developing yet another prototype?

--Sarah