[VAL] [A/S] Wally Byam Holiday on Ebay!

I just looked at that little trailer - wow! I saw so many touches that
remind me of my Bubble except I love the wood on the inside. The funny
little closet door handle, the ice box, and I bet that door handle too.
The potty is obvious new (a good thing); the tubes underneath for a
sewer slinky are added on I bet; and that cooktop too, you think? It's
all I can do not to bid on it; but in case I weaken, anyone know where
I can get a good trade-in for my non-traveling spouse? He's a fairly
high milage model but in pretty good shape, comes with 2 new hearing
aids and low cholesterol + a full head of his own hair.
Jo Ann