Re: [VAL] Anyone?

Sarah,
I am in zero rush. I will try to get the door if he will allow a delay.
Either way I will send you a pic and of course you may decide to not want
it. Thank you for considering and trying to help. The handle is a L-100, but
it is the very early smooth stainless face and round rolled handle, found
only on a few Boles Aero, Spartan, and extremely few very early Airstream.
Then they went to the step face and square inset handle. The handles were
easily broken if forced on a hard pull open.

-Eddie-