Re: [VAL] Anyone?

Eddie -- I can carry the whole door away, recycle it as garden art, and do the surgery to
take off just the parts you need, if he's willing to hang onto it till mid-December -- do
you think that would work as a plan to offer?  I know it seems like a long time away but
believe me, it'll be here before we know it!  I'd enjoy a nice run out to that part of the
world, I like Joshua Tree and the road over from Apple Valley, but I can't get away just
now.  Let me know if this will work, and I'll firm up my travel plans.

--Sarah