Re: [VAL] drooping rear end

Sharon,

Most likely Uwe is right. The wood floor rots, the bolts that hold the shell
to the floor pull through the wood and viola! She needs a lift.

That is what happened to my '60 Overlander.

The best fix is to pull everything from the interior rear of the trailer and
replace the floor.

The next best fix is to re-attach the shell to the frame. If you have ever
heard of "elephant ears" on an Airstream, this is what has been done. I have
heard of at least 3 different versions on how this was accomplished. However
if the rot is bad enough that your bathroom floor has issues, it is time to
replace the floor.

Scott Scheuermann
1960 Overlander