[VAL] drooping rear end

I was on this list quite some time ago, but dropped off due to time
constraints! Too many hobbies, too many lists, and something had to go!

For a short reintroduction, we live in the interior of BC, Canada. My
SO and I bought a 1967 Safari some time ago. The trailer never came
home for a year after we bought it, but then we were off! We have had
great fun with our trailer, and we have given her lots of exercise.
But, no matter how much exercise we gave the old girl, her rear still
sagged a bit, and it has suddenly got much worse. This last trip the
slight tilt of the back bumper got a lot more noticeable, and the
floor in the bathroom is headed south! Trailer is now parked until
repairs are made. :(

I do remember there being an issue with frame separation with these
years of trailers, but I can't seem to find how to fix it, short of
taking it to the plant. That is not going to happen, as it is a far
jaunt from us! I did do a search on the archives, but only found
mention of a couple of service bulletins, which didn't sound like
they helped much, and that someone had a 67 that the bolts had rusted through.

Does someone have the information on where I can find these two
service bulletins, and/or how to actually fix the problem? I am
rather fond of it just being rusted bolts...that would be a very easy fix!

Happy trailering!
Sharon, in BC