RE: [VAL] drooping rear end

>Just can't resist...somebody help Sharon....her rear end is falling
>off! -Eddie-

No, no! It is not falling off, it is **sagging**! I need a *bum*
lift! But, since the trailer is older than I am, it gets a lift
first. Of course, now that I have whined here, and said that I have
searched, I did find one bulletin here:
http://airstream.net/members/bulletins/Bulletin146.pdf

I gather from the pretty picture at the bottom for 1969 and prior
that you peel off the cladding at the back of the trailer. Hubby asks
why not just drill up from the bottom?

Sharon, having fun with puns, and who is now off to bed, in BC