[VAL] Cargo Shifting - gaucho foam

Free to anyone who wants it...custom cut foam for the gaucho...three pieces,
5.5 inches deep by 75 inches long.   Bottom (sitting) piece is 21 inches
wide, back is 14 inches and curved spacer is 13 inches.

We had these cut for our 1972 A/S 6 years ago and used them a few times
before converting to a futon.  The cover was made by a previous owner.  The
backing piece of the gaucho cover is non-woven fabric that is slowly pulling
apart.  The spacer has a pillowcase type cover.  The foam is clean (we're
non-smokers) but I would replace the covers.

I'm 25 miles East of Seattle off I-90.  I don't know about shipping
cost...these are so bulky it would probably be more than they are worth.

mailto:72-27intlambassador@comcast.net

Judy White
72-27 International Ambassador
01 Powersmoker