Re: [VAL] Phantom ground

Very interesting; for me the 3 bulb fixture analogy is happening in my
living room. Now I really have to reread and attempt to understand what
Eddie is explaining. Dang, there goes my morning. Why are electrical
matters such a mystery for a lot of people? I am otherwise physical
sciences literate but not current on electricity (I couldn't help
myself).
jw

> Daisy,
> Yes, there is a so-called phantom possibility for a number of reasons
> with all electricity types and voltages. It is very common and
> overlooked. There are other terms such as Eddy current. Another
> misnomer is that you cannot be shocked by DC, only AC. Every ignition
> coil and taser is DC, 10,000 volts and up.

<snip>