[VAL] 26' Airstream

I saw a 26' probably 1960 Airstream for sale in the San Diego area last night.
(26TT0308 ??) It was put into a back yard and later the  house next door  was
built on the tongue end, there is an alley on the back side. It was used as a
home for some years, so is worn. The stove, fridge cupboards are still there,
the skin is good overall, couple of small  ( 1" ) dents on the rear upper
corners, hard to tell about the floor but felt soft in the rear.The pink sink
and tub are there, didn't see cracks.Armstrong on the roof.
The guy wants about $500 and the buyer removes it. He is supposed to have the
title, but the tags are not current ( CA black plates). I will have a phone #
on Monday afternoon  for the owner, if anyone is interested. I am out until
Monday morning as well.
Rick
72 Airstream 23'
58 SS 17'