Re: [VAL] Avion Camper

Hello Polly,

Avion campers were only made for 8' pickup beds. I wouldn't put one on
anything smaller than a 3/4-ton pickup, a one-ton would be better. They
are fairly heavy, but not as heavy as many other campers. You might ask
on an Avion site or list, someone there might know the actual weight of
the campers. They come in at least 10' and 11' lengths, possibly others
also. The extra length (beyond the 8' bed) is the part that hangs out
beyond and below the back. You may need to remove your bumper, or
get/make an extended bumper. They are nice campers.

Best regards,

Rik