Re: [VAL] Belly Pan - 1960 Tradewind

Hi Scott,

Yes, I would like photos. Mine was built in Ohio and has serial number
240430T and it looks like the belly pan never extended all the way back.
(Photos: http://www.cannonconsult.com/Airstream02.html  ) We knew the
original owners quite well and they made no mention of removing any that
I remember. If part of it is missing I'll need to figure out how to
replace it. Send images to me at: b.cannon01@verizon.net

Looks like I'll have to replace some of the vent opening mechanisms as a
couple have stopped working.

Bob
SW Florida USA
1960 Tradewind