[VAL] RE: Interior Help

Since the tanks sit between the frames, and the toilet is outside of the
frame closer to the trailer wall, I'm using two 3" 45deg Sanitary El's to
offset the toilet from the tank inlet. Results in the bottom the toilet and
the framing it sits on being 8" off the trailer floor level. This is not an
issue as I am raising the bathroom floor level 4 inches where your feet
would go to serve as a chase for the shower and vent plumbing.  This results
in a comfortable seat height using the old toilet assy (can't remember the
brand).  If using a new toilet, I'd recommend the smallest Sea Traveler.
RJ