Re: [VAL] RE: Stuck awning tubes...

    Mike,

    I tried Oasis and they only have new parts.  I guess they don't keep old
stuff even if it could be resold.

    I also tried Inland and Greg there is looking through his old stuff
collection for me and will let me know tomorrow if he has what I need.

    Regards,

    Glyn Judson, 1969 Caravel #508, Santa Monica, CA