Re: [VAL] RE: Interior Help

Hi RJ, Chuck & Lynn here.  Thanks for the feedback.  I have searched your site,
and ours closely resembles the 1957 Flying Cloud # 8132.  Ours is 8431.  So, it
had a full size bed across the rear, and nothing between the refer cabinet and
the rear bed over the wheel.  Much to my surprise, when I took up the plywood on
the rear bed, there was the base for the bed on the curbside, in front of the
original rear bed frame.  (Lucky me!!!!).  The layout looks the smae as the 8132
now.  The bathroom, was quite a sight.  Someone had put a stainless steel sink
in as a shower pan.  I have removed that and am going to get a stainless shower
pan made.

This brings up the question of holding tanks and plumbing.  I was quite impress
on the holding tanks you put in the 1956 your restoring.  Nice job.

My question is, to do the same on ours, does the toilet need to sit directly over
the blackwater tank? I went to Inca Plastics and saw the tank you used, and think
I will copy your installation. With your permission, of course.  I noted you said
it will hang down about 3 inches, I may go with a shallower tank, as I am not
changing axles, and might be a bit lower than you are.

Any recommendations on toilet, being such a small bath area?

Will write more as we move along,,,Thanks in advance

Regards,
Chuck & Lynn