[VAL] TradeWind tanks

Thanks for the tips- I knew you guys would know where to look! As for the
weight issue, yes, I am starting with a shell; yes, I do plan to mount tanks
inside the trailer itself ( I hope to have everything easy to dismount and
remove if I so choose ) and I don't plan on travelling with water in any of
the tanks etc., mounting the water heater in the spot where the dinky stock
one went right behind the axle.Plus, as a matter of policy, I'm trying to
source as much used and recycled stuff as possible except I got a new water
heater as I don't like the idea of using 40 year old gas appliances. I'm
guessing the stuff I want to add will be 500-600 lbs dry, plus some big
propane tanks on the tongue. Silly me- I thought I'd get this all done over
the summer!  Chris Rollins  South Amherst Massachusetts