RE: [VAL] 1969 Globe Trotter project moves forwards - two weeks work just completed

Have you found that you have to reuse and how often?
I'd encourage anyone to go to that site and click on the MSDS (after you
click on spray power) and read about it.  It is made up of 4.5% glycol ether
EB, 1% TSP and 91% water.  The same warnings are most likely on the bottle
according to regulations.  Rachel