Re: [VAL] 62 Flying Cloud Pull Out Bed

Hi Steve,
I have a 62 Bambi. Are you talking about the goucho?   My plywood sheet is
the size of the base cushion of the couch ( and slides in and out with the
gaucho slide rails).  Once pulled out the back cushion foam piece (as a couch)
which has a plywood back to it, lays flat to fill in the rest of the bed area.
In other words, the plywood for the bed is in 2 pieces that don't need to be
stored away when used as a couch.  They are the support for the seat cushion
and back cushion.  Hope this is what you are asking about.  If you need photos,
let me know.
George Beebe
Newtown Square, PA
62 Bambi