Re: [VAL] holding tank enzyme

That may have been my post.  I used Unique Digest It.  Their web site is
http://www.uniquemm.com/

I had very good success with their product.  Another benefit was when I
bought the coach in January, shining a light down the toilet valve showed
only blackness.  After the first use and drain the tank looked brand new a
light blue color.

Royce