Re: [VAL] '69 Caravel front window shield

Greetings,
I replaced a front curved window with Lexan.   For a 2ft X 2ft 1/8
thick it cost me about $24.
Good luck on getting a loan to buy a large thick piece of it.
I think it would be cheeper to get a different  type of plastic and
if it takes a rock and breaks just replace it ..
73 Dean W5GXL