RE: [VAL] '77 shower help

Hi Daisy,
I got the pan out and it is in better shape than I expected.  I plan to
reinforce the back with fiberglas and fix the inside cracks with either JB
Weld (I've used before - it works) or Marine tex.  Both are excellent
epoxies. I'm going to paint it with Awl Grip which is a marine paint that is
very tough and dries very smooth.  Only problem I have is that I don't have
all of the trim for the seam.  Where did you find some?  I just need two
pieces along the street side and the forward lower side.  Thanks for the
help.
Pete