[VAL] Coleman Mach 1 Ceiling Assembly

Upon returning from the Maine coast last Friday, I discovered the ceiling
assembly for my Coleman Mach 1 air conditioner lying on the floor of the
trailer, in more than one piece... :-(

My research has found that you can buy a ceiling assembly for a Mach 3 air
conditioner for around $60. It looks different, but the two controll knobs
look to be in the same position as on my Mach 1.

Does anyone know if this will fit on the Mach 1?

If it won't fit, does anyone know if it is possible to find one that does?

Thanks!

Dave