Re: [VAL] The Silver Albaltross

Jim

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your wife - I know she had been
sick for a long time and hopefully you are both in piece.

May of us oldies on this list have followed you, your trailer and
especially your advice for many years - I for one especially appreciate
your advice several years ago on epoxy when you took the time to talk to me
on the phone on what I needed to do and how to use epoxy - something I will
always be in debt to you for....

Maybe you will have some renewed interest in your trailer - you have put
much work into it - maybe you can do some local trips - you probably
remember Pearl Main who managed to use her trailer - so maybe you will
consider that - one thing I think we all hope is that you remain on this
list - we/I would like to keep in touch with you - forever asking your
advice on all this trailer stuff we get ourselves into.  I for one have
completely rebuilt a 1958 Overlander with much help that you don't even
know you gave me over the years.

So stay happy and healthy - and hopefully you can stay with us whether your
sell your trailer or not.

Yours

Ken Johansen