[VAL] RE: VAL Furnace repair/replacement

The small pilot light pneumatic thermocouple is available from small
appliance repair stores.  Make sure it is fully in the fan flame of the
pilot light.

The valve assembly rarely fails on these unless they are allowed to be
exposed to the elements and rust. The fact you have a pilot light is 80%
of the battle.

http://vintageairstream.com/FAQ/FAQ_12.html
http://vintageairstream.com/myrtle_rest2.html

Best of luck,