From: Kathryn S O'SheaEvans [mailto:Kathryn.S.OSheaEvans@aexp.com]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 4:03 PM
To: eemerick@new.rr.com
Subject: Travel + Leisure Family magazine request for Airstream info

Dear Ed;
I am researching a story on Airstreams for Travel + Leisure Family
magazine (a subset of Travel + Leisure with 500,000 readers), and Im
hoping you can put me in touch with your media relations contact. Wed
love their help in tracking down families with younger kids that travel
regularly in vintage airstreams (we may want to interview and photograph
them for an upcoming piece). I've also got a question for you: are many
younger families buying vintage airstreams to travel in? Have you
noticed any specific trends?
Many thanks,
Kathryn

Kathryn O'Shea-Evans