Re: [VAL] Refrigerator Questions

Hi Tony,
I just read a thread on Airforums.com concerning "burping" the ammonia based
refrigs with a good result.  I had never heard of this before but you may want
to give it a try before you discard the old one.  It has to do with an air bubble
in the line that is blocking the gas from moving throught he tubes.
If you go to the forum and use the "search" function at the upper right side of
the page - enter "refrigerator burping" and see if it comes up.  Good luck! Let
me know how you make out as my frig may need the same treatment.
George in Newtown Square, PA
1962 Bambi