Re: [VAL] Wally Patch

I too have several old wool berets with the "Wally Byam Caravaneers" on the
patch. They are cool for certain events, like the RMVAC's Wally Day during
their vintage rally. The wool ones look better than the current ones. Look
at some of Wally's pictures. The way he wore the beret looks better too.

WBCC changed to WBCCI in 1962 when the first Canadian unit was formed.