[VAL] An oddball trailer

Hello all,
  Here are a couple of photos of something I spotted in Maryhill Washington a couple
of weeks ago.  If you look closely you'll notice that the top is a boat.  The unit is
made out of fiberglass and is called "Trailerboat".  It was manufactured in San Rafael
CA.  It reminded me of a Red Green episode where Red builds a travel trailer with a
roof made out of an upside-down aluminum boat and, of course, plenty of duct tape.  In
any case, I knocked on the door and was informed by a gruff voice that the Trailerboat
was not for sale, and that the owner had turned down an offer of $4k. Oh well, one less
endless project.
  Tom Dolan
  Portland OR
  73 Land Yacht