Re: [VAL] owner's manuals

Tom,

In my opinion, the owners manual is more of an operational manual.
Similar to your automobile owners manual.  It will show how everything
works.  For repair work the service manual is much more valuable.  An
original owners manual is nice to have to complete the original
documentation on your trailer, but I don't think that they are worth $40.

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC/CAC #5223
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon
1977 Lincoln Continental