Re: [VAL] owner's manuals

Hello all,
  I was thinking of buying a copy of the owner's manual for my 1973 Land Yacht.
I already own a service manual for the unit, but thought that the owner's manual
might offer some additional information, and of course, be fun to read.  With
shipping included they cost about $35 to $40 when purchased thru ebay.  For
those of you who have owner's manuals, do you think that they are worthwhile?
Also, do you know of any sources other than ebay?
  Thanks,
  Tom Dolan
  Portland, OR