Re: [VAL] Dometic refrigeration question

There are full sized propane fridges available, look at this site but you will
need about a wheelbarrow of cash.
http://www.warehouseappliance.com/propane_gas_refrigerators.htm
 I will say that I have seen some in cabins in the mountains that looked
to be from the 1950's and they worked pretty good. Well they kept beer
cold anyway. I think some people keep food in them too.
 Joe