[VAL] Time is running out...International Rally in Perry

Hi all!

If you are planning on attending the International Rally in Perry, GA
_and_ parking with the VAC in the 30 amp w/sewer section and have not
let me know yet, please do!  I will need the following information to be
sure you will be accommodated:

1) Your name
2) WBCCI Membership number
3) Did you receive an "E" with your registration?
4) Will you be participating in the VAC Parade?
5) Will you be joining us on June 26th at Fair Harbor RV Park? We will
parade/caravan in together on the 27th from FHRVP
6) Do you have any special needs?

If you have already emailed me and received a confirmation number for
Fair Harbor RV Park, there is no need to re-contact me again.  If you do
not have a confirmation number, please let me know your intentions by
sending be an email directly at: maxwell@insideout-design.net by June
3rd.  _Your name must be on the VAC Attendees List in order to obtain a
sewer hook-up within the VAC parking area._  I've been told, there will
be no exceptions...sorry! The "official" list must be received by the
WBCCI Parking Committee no later than June 8th.  Please don't be left
out...tell everyone you know!

If you have any questions...please let me know, however, I will be out
camping over Memorial Day Weekend...so if I don't reply to your emails
right away...I will when I return.

--
Shari Davis
'64 GlobeTrotter - www.InsideOut-Design.net/Maxwell