[VAL] water system question

 As I was flushing the pink anti-freeze out of my water system this weekend I
started to wonder if it is best to drain the poly tank between camping trips
or to keep water in it. I always drain the hot water heater tank, because it
can rust out over time. What about the poly water tank, it its half full the
water won't get real hot or real cold while it sets empty in the summer. If
its drained the shallow water left in it will warm up quickly, could it start
breeding bad stuff on these warm summer days?
  Joe