Re: [VAL] Where did the VAC go?

Now, Matt, one thing I am sure of is that the shoe box crowd is unlikely
to know how to take down a site. Plus it's not on a server with them anyway.

The VAC site has been in transition for a while. Let's hope that Toby is
getting ready to put up the new and improved version at last.

Flags ? I dare someone to tell me I can't fly my daisy flag.  Perhaps
it's my retiring personality, but no one has ever said anything about it.

Daisy ( feeling very antiestablishment today)