Re: [VAL] Portable air tank

I have seen plans on line for converting used refrigerant tanks and
other gas tanks over to air. Even seen a couple used by air brush
artists, but never made one. As someone else pointed out you can only
use about 1/2 the pressure in a tank for inflation. The least expensive
way might be to convert a couple of tanks. The most effective might be
one of those 12 volt units from Sears.

Best of growing,

Bob
SW Florida USA