[VAL] Looking for a plywood supplier

I plan to replace some of the walls in my '77 and am looking for 1/8"
unfinished cherry plywood to replace the wood currently in the trailer.  I
cannot find a local supplier here in the Tampa area.  Does anyone know of a
supplier that is in Florida?  I've tried a web search, but all of the places
I've found are in NC or further north.  The cost to ship a 4X8 sheet is
prohibitive and a 2X8 sheet is not wide enough.  Veneer won't work as it
makes the panel too wide to fit the metal channel on the wall.  Any help
would be appreciated.
Pete