[VAL] Airstream Gaucho and Vanity

Hello,
I have done some remodeling on our '69 Sovereign and
have some left over old components. I have posted
pictures at:
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/w_burrell
I think I did anyway. I am not sure they are shippable
since they are really bulky. What you will see is the
parts from the vanity and closet that was midships,
across from the original bed, and the front living
room gaucho. The vanity and closet are in pretty good
shape, a few pieces of wood got splintered in removal,
but I think they are all easily repaired or replaced.
Same for the parts for the front gaucho. You'll notice
in the pictures that most of the hardware has been
removed. I did that to try to avoid any more damage
than I have inflicted.

If anyone is interested in them for a restoration,
etc., let me know. I am not really interested in
making   any money on them, but would like to find
them a good home. We are located 17 miles south of
Amarillo, which is still about half-way between
Albuquerque and Oklahoma City.  Another of those good
winds like last week and we may end up in OKC.

I can't bear to trash them. I could put the wood parts
in my attic, but I think the foam parts would
deteriorate quickly in a dry hot panhandle attic.

Let me know if you want them.

cheers, bill b.

1969 Sovereign 31'