Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #456

Tony,
        If you have access to a metal fish tape, used to pull electriacl
wire, that might do the tirck. The tape will allow you to bounce the new
hose going in and perhaps get around the corners and tight places. Put the
tape up the new hose and use duct tape to secure it and pull it back thru to
make the new connections. Use just enough tape at the end of the new hose to
taper it to the fish tape; this  will help prevent the new hose from snaging
on the return path.
Hope this will help.
Martin Hughey
WBCCI 10212