Re: [VAL] Polishing (again) but new. Really!

Marc,

Keep at it, F7 should be working fine, or you can try G6. Some metals
respond better to one polish grade or another, even on the same trailer.
Ittook about 5 passes with a wool compounding pad and coarse compound
before there was any sort of deep shine on my trailer. I am still not
finished,even though it looks presentable now.
I started out with a cheapo polisher, speed adjustable. Found out
quickly that a DeWAlt with electronic speed control is the way to go.
It keep the rpm even, no matter how hard you push. This makes the 200
+ hours much more enjoyable than the p.o.s. I was using before.
I am i Orange, not to ofar from you. If you ever want to come my way,
send me a mail and let mekow. All my Airstream stuff is at my warehouse.
Best of luck to you!

Uwe Salwender
Orange CA