Re: [VAL] Polishing (again) but new. Really!

Wow - you should not have to press hard with the polisher - I'm wondering
if you were spinning to fast and not letting the polish do its job - the
rest I agree with you several passes and lots of time.

To me polishing is not difficult - kind of a zen thing..... :-)

Ken