RE: [VAL] Fw: 2007 Perry International - VAC Rally Parking]

David,

I think the VAC will be split up into 2 groups, 30amp and non-30amp
area's like has been done over the past couple International rallies.
The way, I read the email was:

who also sign up for 30 amp electric and plan to park in "this"
vintage area on the VAC master list by *June 8th*

The key word being "this". So, if you are paying the extra $$ for
the 30amp, you are going to get lucky and get a sewer hookup. If
you are not paying the extra $$ and want to park in 3amp nothing
will change. Based on what I've heard about summer in GA (I have
in-laws that live outside of Perry) I will want/need the an AC unit
even if it's hanging out the window.

Paul Waddell
WDCU Prez